Onsite Project Superintendent
We’re hiring! Do you or someone you know want to get away from the desk and be outside? Here is your chance! We’re hiring Onsite Project Superintendents.
Why make a career change?
- Upward mobility in the company as we grow!
- Pay: $25-30 an hour with guaranteed 40 hours a week.
- Be a part of something bigger – each job is an opportunity to leave a lasting impression on a homeowner and take pride in the work you do.
- Responsibility – Our project superintendents are trusted with job-site safety, customer satisfaction, and having a critical role in the success of the build.
- Opportunity to make additional bonuses above your hourly wage.
- Professional training to prepare you for future roles inside the company or other opportunities in the trades.
Why work for Montana Roofing Solutions?
- W2 Employee
- Growing Company
- Company Vehicle
- Company Provided Tools
- Company Apparel
- Ongoing Training
- Passion for our Work, Customers, and Doing the Right Thing!
About Montana Roofing Solutions:
To provide the best roofing experience for our customers and be a positive influence in our community.
To lead with honorable character and pursue personal and professional growth so that we can provide the absolute best service to our customers and community.
2023 Core Focus:
Constant Improvement – Find small 1% Improvements each day. Look for these improvements in all aspects of work, our systems and personal life.
Commitment to Clients – Always do what is right for the customer – always. Problem solve to find the best solution.
Determined – No excuses.
Empathetic – Greet each day with love in your heart.
Generous – Give more than is necessary or expected.